Complete Professional Dutch Nutrient for Fast Growing Plants During Flowering In Recirculating Hydroponic Systems.
CANNA AQUA Flores A&B two part nutrient has an awesome reputation amongst countless hydroponic growers and is a prevalent hydroponic nutrient in the world today for mind-blowing yields in expanded clay, NFT, DWC or water based hydroponic systems .
- Formulated after years of testing and fine-tuning during Dutch scientific trials, CANNA AQUA Flores is specifically for the plants you love to grow in recirculating hydroponic systems under HID lighting where the ultimate in growth rates and heavy yields are desired.
- The unique pH Perfect formula ensures the plants regulate the pH themselves. The pH in the nutrient tank always remains within the optimum pH range. Simply set AQUA Flores at the correct starting pH and no further correction is necessary.
- Aqua Flores is easy to use and dissolves directly. Aqua Flores nutrition contains ph-stabilisers, so there is no need to adjust the pH.
- Plants do not absorb all nutrients in equal amounts and speed. The composition and acid level of the nutrient solution changes over time. CANNA AQUA nutrients have been developed in such a way to ensure that the plants can always absorb the correct combination of nutritional elements that are necessary for optimum growth and bloom.
- Use for plants grown in all high-performance recirculating hydroponic applications including; NFT, Deep Water Culture, RDWC and Hyper-aerated RDWC.
- Ensures healthy, lush green growth and heavy yields by precisely controlling the uptake of nutrients during the flowering and fruiting stages of fast-growing plants. The finishing result is maximum flower and fruit yields with a full round taste.
- Aqua Flores takes into account that less nitrogen is needed, for example, but an increased need for potassium and phosphor occurs.
- Perfect for use with the range of CANNA additives.
- Imported direct from Holland.
Shipping Costs and Returns
- Contact us directly for the most affordable delivery option/options for your order on 08 9336 7368
- Delivery cost is calculated on the items you plan to purchase (weight/volume) and the destination zone.
- Once your product has shipped, delivery usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Perth*, 5 to 9 for National*
- You may return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.