FloraMax Cloner is a protective stem dip for treating cuttings prior to planting.
- 100% organic formulation.
- Its specialized gel formulation provides a protective coating on the cut-end. This helps seal the cut and prevent air bubbles from entering the stem tissue. NOTE, FloraMax Cloner is a much thinner gel than competing brands. This design feature allows for a higher rate of absorption into the cutting and provides faster results than thicker formulations.
- Has an indefinite shelf-life and is resistant to drying-out.
- Has high resistance to cross contamination and does not go rank in the bottle.
- Available in 60ml and 250ml
- Dosage: Predip cuttings prior to planting.
- CAUTION: Organic additive – NEVER use in conjunction with chlorines or peroxides.
Background: Healthy cuttings and seedlings are essential if you eventually want large and flavorsome yields. You need to protect your investment during these early growth stages. Cloner’s unique organic composition is highly stable and more readily adsorbed onto plant tissue so that the cutting is preserved throughout the pre-rooting period.
Refined Extracted Organic Compounds
Organics are usually supplied to a plant using an indirect animal or plant source such as guano, fish emulsions, kelp meal, etc. These organic sources can contain hundreds of different organic molecules and the majority of these molecules either provide no nutrient-effect to plants, or act as nuisance chemicals that may cause foaming in the reservoir, biological build-ups, biofilms, odors or blocked drippers, etc. Furthermore, where beneficial molecules do exist in these organic sources, their concentration is often unreliable and fails to provide consistent benefit to the plant, especially where fast, predictable cropping speed is required.
How does Floramax differ? Over half of the FloraMax additives contain organics, but as analytical chemists, we have been able to isolate specific ‘beneficial’ organic molecules and incorporate them into our additives in a direct, purified, and potent form. This enables their concentrations to be optimized for maximum nutrient effect with no negative side-effects. The result is a range of products that produce unique and tangible results without reservoir foaming, build-ups, odors or blockages.
Shipping Costs and Returns
- Contact us directly for the most affordable delivery option/options for your order on 08 9336 7368
- Delivery cost is calculated on the items you plan to purchase (weight/volume) and the destination zone.
- Once your product has shipped, delivery usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Perth*, 5 to 9 for National*
- You may return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.