- FLOWER SPECIFIC FORMULA
- IMPROVES FLOWER QUALITY
- IMPROVES YIELD
- CONTAINS NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- OPTIMISED CALCIUM LEVELS
- BALANCED TRACE ELEMENT RATIOS
- ADDED COCO CONDITIONER
- MAXIMUM SOLUBILITY
- SUITABLE FOR SOIL
HY-GEN® COCOBLOOM™ is a flowering and fruiting stage cocopeat specific nutrient. This formulation compliments the COCOGROW™ formula and contains high levels of phosphorous, potassium and trace elements ensuring an adequate supply during the transition from growth to flowering and final harvest.
The nutrient levels are carefully formulated to ensure that optimum ratios between nitrogen and phosphorous are achieved thus maximising flowering and fruiting benefit. All other major and minor flowering elements including potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulphur and trace elements are included and optimised to achieve maximum availability. COCOBLOOM™ also contains a natural kelp extract to condition the cocopeat and to stimulate and maintain a healthy root system.
Once flowering is initiated, flowers and fruit formation require higher levels of phosphorous, potassium and trace elements. COCOBLOOM™ contains soluble forms of these nutrients, which produce the best results by giving improved colour, flavours and yields. It is essential that plants have an adequate supply of these nutrients available at the correct ratios.
Continue using HY-GEN® COCOBLOOM™ until there are visible signs that flowers and buds have started to form. Use HY-GEN® COCOBLOOM™ in conjunction with COCOGROW™ to ensure an optimal transition. It’s important to use both growth specific and flower specific nutrient to get outstanding results – It really does take two!
HY-GEN® COCOGROW™ and HY-GEN® COCOBLOOM™ from start to harvest!
WHEN TO USE
Use HY-GEN® COCOBLOOM™ only once buds and fruit have started to form. (i.e. 2 – 3 weeks after reducing light hours). To ensure maximum performance, regularly test and flush your system to prevent nutrient and plant waste build up.
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE
1 ltr, 5 ltr, 20 ltr
Shipping Costs and Returns
- Contact us directly for the most affordable delivery option/options for your order on 08 9336 7368
- Delivery cost is calculated on the items you plan to purchase (weight/volume) and the destination zone.
- Once your product has shipped, delivery usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Perth*, 5 to 9 for National*
- You may return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.