- GROWTH SPECIFIC FORMULA
- IMPROVES SEEDLING VIGOUR
- IMPROVES PLANT HEALTH
- CONTAINS NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- OPTIMISED CALCIUM LEVELS
- BALANCED TRACE ELEMENT RATIOS
- ADDED COCO CONDITIONER
- MAXIMUM SOLUBILITY
- SUITABLE FOR SOIL
HY-GEN® COCOGROW™ is a vegetative stage cocopeat specific nutrient. The nutrient levels are carefully balanced to ensure that ratios between all major and minor elements are optimised to maximise availability. COCOGROW™ contains a natural kelp extract to condition the cocopeat while stimulating and maintaining a healthy root system. It also contains additional calcium, which is essential during the late growth stage to ensure a high number of flowers are produced and retained by the plant. A lack of calcium can lead to a large number of flowers aborting before they can transition into the fruiting stage. Calcium is commonly used in the commercial cocopeat buffering process to improve cocopeat quality.
Plant nutritional requirements change as they transition from growth to flower. Having an adequate supply of easily absorbed nutrients at optimum ratios will enable a healthy transition. The presence of essential elements such as nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, magnesium and trace elements are needed to ensure rapid stem and leaf growth while maintaining strong cell development and structure.
HY-GEN® COCOGROW™ is also designed for use during the first stages of flowering. Use it in conjunction with HY-GEN® COCOBLOOM™ for an optimal transition. It’s important to have a growth specific and flower specific nutrient to get outstanding results – It really does take two!
HY-GEN® COCOGROW™ and HY-GEN® COCOBLOOM™ from start to harvest!
WHEN TO USE
Use HY-GEN® COCOGROW™ during the growth stage until buds and fruit have started to form. To ensure maximum performance, regularly test and flush your system to prevent nutrient and plant waste build up.
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE
1 ltr, 5 ltr, 20 ltr
Shipping Costs and Returns
- Contact us directly for the most affordable delivery option/options for your order on 08 9336 7368
- Delivery cost is calculated on the items you plan to purchase (weight/volume) and the destination zone.
- Once your product has shipped, delivery usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Perth*, 5 to 9 for National*
- You may return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.