- NATURAL & BIODEGRADABLE
- RENEWABLE RESOURCE
- CALCIUM & MAGNESIUM BUFFERED
- pH STABLE
- HIGH WATER HOLDING AND AIR FILL
- EXCELLENT DRAINAGE
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS ADDED
- LOW SALT
HY-GEN® COCOPEAT is a 100% natural coir hydroponic growing medium and sourced from some of the worlds largest cocopeat producers. It is prepared and processed under strict guidelines to meet high standards and quality.
HYDROPONIC GENERATIONS’s Chemist and Owner has reviewed internationally certified processes and formulated a unique buffering process. This ensures consistent quality in each batch, meeting the highest standards. HY-GEN® COCOPEAT batches are regularly laboratory tested to ensure they meet the analysis listed on each bag. This is a guarantee of quality in the same way the analysis is listed on each bottle of HY-GEN® QUALITY NUTRIENTS.
HY-GEN® COCOPEAT is pH stabilised to maintain steady pH conditions around the root zone. Calcium / Magnesium are used to buffer the cocopeat to assist in conditioning and to eliminate nuisance chemicals such as sodium. HY-GEN® COCOPEAT is compatible with soluble coco specific nutrients such as HY-GEN® COCO GROW and BLOOM two-part formula and CORNUCOPIA COCOGROW and COCOBLOOM single-part formula.
HY-GEN® COCOPEAT is great for the home gardener and large-scale commercial growers. It’s suitable for a broad number of crops and can also be used as bedding for worm farms since it does not contain any added harmful chemicals.
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE
650g Brick, 5 kg Block, 50 ltr Bag
Shipping Costs and Returns
- Contact us directly for the most affordable delivery option/options for your order on 08 9336 7368
- Delivery cost is calculated on the items you plan to purchase (weight/volume) and the destination zone.
- Once your product has shipped, delivery usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Perth*, 5 to 9 for National*
- You may return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.